Thursday, July 7, 2011

Adam’s Tribute

This poem came up wondering If Adam ever sang Eve a love song if he did ever tell her “I love you forever, you are the one and only” love song. As Ironic as it may seem, I only imagined how love was really true between Adam and Eve; how honest-full they were to each other. No one to middle them, no one to err them, just two happy couples.
And I felt too bad for us today, for, we can’t sing the “you are the only one” song boldly in this time of Eves. Here goes, Adam’s tribute anyways.

ADAM'S TRIBUTE

In the beginning

In the beginning,
Before nothing began at all
In a time called ‘ever-before’
While both seem to care for no one
While no one seems to notice them
Sang his Tribute,
Adam to Eve…
If my mind could want to think,
It’s you I need to think
If my eyes could want to see,
It’s you I need to see.
It’s you I only miss
It’s you I need to kiss
It’s you and only you…
You are the air I breathe,
The one, my heart beats
Oh my love!
What eyes of love has put me in to you?
I will stick by your side,
Now and forever
Till I die, till the end.

At the end

At the end,
After all began seems to be done
In a time called ‘today’
There is no tribute as such.

BINI – May 09, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment